10 Healthy Habits Every Busy Student Should Build
College can get overwhelming. Between assignments, exams, and deadlines, it's easy to forget about your health. The good news is that staying healthy doesn't require a complete lifestyle change. Small daily habits can make a huge difference in your energy, focus, and productivity. Here I'm going to share 10 healthy habits that I think every busy students should have:
1. Stay Hydrated
For me, The simplest way to have a healthy habits is to stay hydrated. Just imagine like a machine if without oil sooner the machine will stop working or in the process the machine will face some problems. Same as our body, water keeps us focus on what we're doing and reduce headache. To be more motivated, I suggest buying tumbler or water bottle that suits with your style. With that it will motivate you to keep drinking. You can buy this bottle by click here.
2. Keep A Simple Planner
School now days gives us a lot of homework. Not only homework we have some events that we need to attend. Instead of just keep those in your mind, I suggest you to note it all down. Trust me it helps me a lot. You will be more organized, not confused what to do next. I Suggest you to buy sticky notes and note all that you need to do with the date and place it on your desk. You can get your sticky notes click here.
3. Prepare Healthy Snacks
Instead of buying junk foods or chips in the supermarket, I suggest start to eat healthier food. You can start with healthy biscuits, protein bar, or fruits. You don't need an expensive food just eat the healthy one. See the composition before buying. Healthy food also make your tummy last longer and give you more energy. You can buy your protein bar click here.
4.Protect your eyes
Students nowadays use a lot of gadgets in their daily life. You can start using the 20-20-20 rules. For every 20 minutes spent looking at a screen or doing close-up work, you should take a 20-second break to look at an object located at least 20 feet (about 6 meters) away. Set a proper lighting while study and taking breaks is really important. That's the reason why school provide break time so that students could rest their eyes and learn to socialize. You can get your desk lamp which I use it too by click here.
5. Create A Comfortable Study Space
While learning of course our desk will getting messier. Which it will be a distraction and give headache. I suggest after study tidy up all the books and stationary that you use. This also prevent of losing your books or things that important. I use a desk organizer to make my desk cleaner and you can get it by click here.
6. Carry Essentials Everywhere
For me that always forget all of my things, I started using a backpack that I always bring wherever I go. In side the backpack I put all of my critical things such as powerbank, cable, tissues, hand sanitizer and of course my wallet. You can see the backpack that I use by click here.
7. Sleep Matters
With all of the activities that you have, the most important thing is don't ever skip your sleep time. If you have a test tomorrow or homework that you need to submit, I suggest you study or do your homework before 9 p. m. It's also because sleep less then 8 hours will disturb our body growth and shorten our memory of what we have studied. I prefer study in early morning with a fresh mind. I use an alarm to wake me up which you can also have it by click here.
8. Move Your Body
Study a lot and just sit for hours while not give a good impact for your body. Sometimes after 30 minutes I take 5 minutes to rest, don't use your phone for scrolling tiktok because it will definitely destroy your study mood. I suggest take a short walk or stretch your body or listen to music. You can use airpods that I use by click here.
9. Keep Your Desk Fresh
Instead of just a dozens of paper, you can add something green on your desk. such as a small plant or things that you like to see. For me I add small terrarium on my table. It's so cute and I love to see it while studying. You can get it too by click here.
10. Build Habits Slowly
You don't need to rush to rapidly change your habits. Just keep doing things that is good for your body and stop doing things that could ruin you health. You can start from my first tips the simplest one then go with another.
Healthy habits aren't about being perfect—they're about making small choices that support your daily life. Whether you're in high school, college, or preparing for exams, building these habits can help you stay focused, energized, and ready for whatever comes next.





Hope you guysss enjoy reading it!!!
ReplyDelete